Wednesday, January 1, 2014

        T’s 4 Christ is a program that was started by me after attending a program called The Revolve Tour. At the Revolve Tour, a young man was there speaking about a program he had created called Hoops for Hearts. It inspired me to start a program of my own to help people in need in God’s name. I put off starting the program, but this year the nagging inside got to be extreme, and I decided to start it. Though this program was inspired by Hoops for Hearts, the money will not be used for the same reasons. It will still be used for spreading God’s word, but the money will be going to churches needing extra help. So far I have had the help of my local church youth group, and a few friends who have shared my blog with people they know and their churches. Please help by sharing and commenting on this blog, I am greatfull for all your help thanks so much for everything and please keep me in your prayers.  

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I just gave the link to my local church. ;) -MushyKetchup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete